InShot Video Editor is a mobile app developed for Mobile Phones. While we can use an inshot editing app on a small screen, we also want to use this app on our computer so that editing is as easy as before and Work will be faster on a larger screen. You will be happy to hear that Android users have been using the popular inshot editing app on smartphones for a long time. Now they can run it on their PC.
In Inshot for pc, you can make your editing more appealing by going large screen. Using it will not only reduce your fear of running out of battery, but you will also not worry about incoming calls while editing.
As you know, Inshot Editor is the most popular and top-rating app on smartphones. It has a lot of great features for editing your video and pictures. You can run Inshot smoothly on your pc, and no particular specification is required to download and install Inshot for pc.
Features – Inshot For PC
Inshot for pc apk is very easy to use for editing, it not only beautifies videos and images; it also has many outstanding features for editing Videos and Pictures like
- Add filter to photos and videos
- Hundreds of stylish filtered
- Create collages
- Shake Effect
- Support 60 FPS
- Add Swap background
- Used Mirror Selfie
- Add Slide bars on Videos
- Add Text using different colors with a lot of styles
- Merging Images and Videos
- Add or remove Sound, record on your voice
- Creative effects
- Color editing
How to Install and Download Inshot For PC
To install the video editor app on your pc, you must download the android MEmu emulator because there is no official version available for pc. Bluestack can be used as an android emulator to allow the video editor to run on a personal computer. The software allows users to access all Android and iOS app features to edit videos on PC. These include cropping, applying effects, changing speed and sound, and even changing the sound. Finally, you will be able to download the file directly to your computer by doing these methods.
Download For PC
|Requirements||Windows 7, 8, or 10|
|Last Updated||Today, Updated|
- You Need to Download MEmu Emulator and complete the installation
- Once it Download
- Open it, MEmu on your PC, then click Play store on the MEmu main screen.
- Once open it, Sign in using your Google account,
- After login, Search InShot Video Editor on the search bar.
- Install Inshot Video Editor
- After completing the installation, click on start.
- Enjoy Editing with Inshot – Video Editor & Video Maker on PC with MEmu.
To use Inshot for Windows, you will need the following requirements are:
- Operating System: Windows XP/7/8 /8.1/10
- Processor: Intel, Nvidia or AMD CPU Processor
- Ram: Minimum At least 2 GB RAM.
- Hard drive Storage: 5 GB free disk space.
- Windows DirectX 11
Here are I share some frequently asked questions
In my article I did completely tell you all the method of downloading and Installing Inshot for your PC and how its working without any troubling. If you’re satissfied please share it too other.